Attorney General and gubernatorial hopeful Aaron Ford said he was against Gov. Joe Lombardo’s authorization of Nevada National Guard troops to provide support to federal immigration enforcement efforts, he said in an exclusive interview with the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

It’s not the first time the Democratic attorney general — who launched his bid for the state’s top office last month — and Republican governor have made their differences known since the possibility of a 2026 match-up became clear.

On Wednesday, Ford and the Review-Journal held a phone interview to discuss his campaign, litigation against the Trump administration and various policy stances. This interview has been edited for length and clarity.

Q Since you kicked off this campaign a few weeks ago, what is the most signi

See Full Page