LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Gov. Joe Lombardo and other state leaders are expected to host a press conference Thursday afternoon to publicly address Nevada's ongoing response to a cyberattack that crippled state services this week.

🔴 WATCH LIVE 🔴 The briefing is scheduled to begin at 1 p.m.

The attack was discovered Sunday morning, officials said previously. A host of state-run websites were taken offline while staff within the Governor's Technology Office worked to assess and repair damage.

The FBI is assisting with an ongoing criminal investigation into the nature and extent of the cyberattack, according to state leaders.

The governor's office previously said it had found no evidence that Nevadans' personal information was compromised. On Wednesday afternoon, state officials revealed

See Full Page