SARASOTA, Fla. ( WWSB ) - The 5-year-old girl who was swept into a storm drain in Sarasota on Aug. 24 has died, the family is reporting on their GoFundMe page .

“It is with a broken heart I have to share that Zaria has received the ultimate healing, and is in the arms of Jesus,” an update published Thursday on the page said.

“The family is grateful for all the love and support shown over the past few days.

“I will keep the GoFundMe up at this time. Any funds raised above the amount needed to cover medical, funeral and monthly bills for the next month will be donated to pediatric charities.”

ABC7 has reached out to the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office and All Children’s Hospital for confirmation.

Authorities said Zaria Miller had been playing in a ditch after heavy rains, under the

See Full Page