MINNEAPOLIS — Authorities found 116 rifle rounds and three shotgun shells after a deadly shooting at a Catholic school where children were attending Mass.

Minneapolis Police Chief Brian O'Hara told reporters in an update Thursday afternoon that the first 911 calls started coming in Wednesday morning at 8:27. He said at 8:31 a.m., the first officer arrived, running into the building wearing their regular uniform.

O'Hara also said they are now aware of 20 victims, including the 8 and 10-year-olds who died at the scene. O'Hara said an additional victim had been taken by private vehicle to a hospital and the injury was reported to police after they were released.

Authorities are now working on the investigation into why this happened. O'Hara told reporters the shooter was looking for noto

See Full Page