Mayor Eric Adams was once again denied public matching funds for his re-election bid — the latest blow in his ongoing battle with the city’s Campaign Finance Board.

In a board meeting Thursday, CFB Chair Frederick Schaffer said the board would continue to deny Adams’ independent run millions in public dollars under the city’s generous 8-to-1 matching program, over the same concerns it previously highlighted.

“The Board determined Mayor Adams’ campaign has failed to demonstrate eligibility for public funds payment at this time on two grounds: one, failure to provide requested information, and two, reason to believe the campaign violated the law — the same two grounds that were the bases for the finding of ineligibility on August 6th, the Board’s last payment date,” Schaffer said in a stat

See Full Page