The Lompoc Valley Historical Society is hosting a public open house on Saturday, Aug. 30, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., featuring fall decor.
The home, which was constructed in 1875, was the first two-story wooden residence built in the newly founded town of Lompoc. The home was named the Fabing-McKay-Spanne House after the three families who had lived in it.
There is no charge for admission and donations are appreciated to assist with upkeep of the property.
The property is located at 207 N. L St., in Lompoc.