A man is suing a Winnipeg grocer and some of his staff, alleging they left him concussed with fractures to his skull and permanent hearing and vision impairment after finding him outside the store trying to steal a car last year.
Michael Prince, 36, is seeking damages in a lawsuit against Dino's Food Mart, manager Rajan Varma and eight unnamed staff of the Isabel Street food store, says a statement of claim filed in Court of King's Bench Aug. 12.
"As a result of the assault and the resulting injuries, including vertigo and nerve damage, Prince says he is unable to seek and maintain employment," the lawsuit says. "He suffers from constant fear, anxiety, apprehensiveness, depression and feelings of worthlessness as a result."
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pri