TORONTO - All signs point to Mansetti and jockey Pietro Moran making a run for the second jewel of the OLG Canadian Triple Crown.

Trainer Kevin Attard said Friday that Mansetti continues to train and eat well following his solid 2 1/2-length win in the $1-million King's Plate on Aug. 16 at Woodbine Racetrack. Attard added Mansetti will train on dirt again Tuesday _ he breezed on that surface last week _ and then a firm decision will be made Wednesday on whether to have Moran and Mansetti compete in the $400,000 Prince of Wales Stakes at Fort Erie Racetrack on Sept. 9.

"He (Mansetti) is doing really well," Attard said. "He feels really good, he has good energy, his appetite and spirits appear to be really good.

"We gave him a little work on the dirt training track (last Tuesday), the pla

See Full Page