PARIS (AP) — The Paris prosecutor said Friday that a man arrested earlier this week is thought to be fourth member of the team that stole France’s crown jewels from the Louvre Museum.
Prosecutor Laure Beccuau, whose office is heading the investigation, said the 39-year-old man has a criminal record, with six previous convictions.
Her statement didn’t say what role, exactly, he is thought to have played in the daylight heist, believed to have been the work of a four-person team.
The Associated Press
The post Paris prosecutor says arrested man is thought to be 4th member of Louvre heist gang appeared first on CityNews Montreal.

CityNews Montreal

National Post
The Province
Law & Crime
AlterNet
Raw Story
Voice of Alexandria Sports
PupVine