Hong Kong declared three days of mourning on Saturday for victims of the city’s deadliest fire in nearly eight decades.
Chief Executive John Lee led a ceremony at the government headquarters, where officials held three minutes of silence for victims of the blaze that has so far claimed 128 lives and injured 83 people.
The city’s anti-graft agency has so far arrested 11 people in connection with the fire in a building in Wang Fuk Court, in the New Territories town of Tai Po. An inter-departmental fire investigation task force was set up to probe the blaze, focusing on its cause, spread, and factors behind heavy casualties, the Fire Services Department said on Saturday.
Officials can’t rule out finding more bodies, Secretary for Security Chris Tang said at a Friday briefing. He said const

National Post

Local News in Nova Scotia
The Province
CBC News
The Hamilton Spectator Sports
The Conversation
@MSNBC Video
CNN
People Top Story
Raw Story