LOS ANGELES:

Grammy-winning musician Lil Nas X spoke out on Tuesday for the first time since his Los Angeles arrest last week, when authorities said he had assaulted police officers who found him walking the streets naked.

"Your girl is gonna be okay, y'all," the rapper said in an Instagram story on Tuesday. "That was terrifying, that was a terrifying last four days," he added.

The "Old Town Road" singer was taken to the hospital for treatment for a possible overdose and then placed in jail.

Lil Nas X pleaded not guilty on Monday to four felony charges, including three counts of battery of a police officer and one count of resisting an officer. He was later released after paying a $75,000 bail.

He faces up to five years in prison if convicted, according to the Los Angeles District Att

See Full Page