Jessie J postpones tour as she gives 'sad' cancer update

Singer Jessie J has postponed her upcoming tour as she revealed she will be having a second operation as part of her treatment for breast cancer. The Price Tag singer announced in early June that she had been diagnosed with early breast cancer and that she would be undergoing treatment.

The 37-year-old was due to tour the UK and Europe in October and perform shows in the US in November, but said in a post on Instagram that the dates have been rescheduled or cancelled.

In a video posted on Instagram on Thursday, Jessie J, whose real name is Jessica Cornish, said: “Unfortunately, I have to have a second surgery, nothing too serious, but it has to be done before the end of the year, and unfortunately that falls right in the middle of

See Full Page