Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools employees at risk of losing their jobs and being demoted or furloughed will have to wait a few more days for their notifications from the school district, Interim Superintendent Catty Moore told staff members in an email Friday.

The process was supposed to be finished Thursday, according to a plan that Moore and Human Resources Chief Chris Weikart presented to the school board last week.

Moore said in her email to the staff that notifications have been sent to all but a few impacted employee groups.

Those impacted groups are exceptional children’s teachers, alternatively licensed teachers, school-based office staff and some Central Office staff. The employees in those groups will be notified on Monday, a day that staff members have off, ironically, f

See Full Page