NEED TO KNOW
At least four people have died after gunfire erupted at a banquet hall in Stockton, Calif., on Saturday, Nov. 29
Vice Mayor Jason Lee said a child's birthday party was taking place at the time of the mass shooting
The incident appears to have been a "targeted shooting," according to the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office
At least four people were killed and 10 others injured after gunfire erupted during a child's birthday party at a banquet hall in California.
At around 6 p.m. local time on Saturday, Nov. 29, the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office (SJCSO) received reports that approximately 14 people had been shot on Lucile Avenue in Stockton, according to the SJCSO's news release shared on Facebook.
“Four victims have been confirmed deceased,” said the SJCSO. “This

People Top Story

ABC News Video
ABC10 Video
America News
Local News in D.C.
Daily Voice
CBS News
Cover Media
11Alive Crime
CBS News Crime
NBC Sports Soccer