Around 24,000 customers have been left without water in a town in Kent . South East Water (SEW) apologised after people in Tunbridge Wells and an area surrounding it lost access to water or experienced low pressure.
The company estimated it would have the issue fixed by 6am on Monday (December 1). Matthew Dean, SEW's Head of Operations Control, said a "bad chemical batch" had caused Pembury Water Treatment Works to stop working.
Thames Water among six firms to have bonuses for top bosses blocked
Millions of households set for water bill price hike from five major suppliers
He told the BBC a new batch of the chemical had been received on Sunday (November 30).
SEW incident manager, Marc Sims, told the broadcaster the company knew of about 24,000 customers affected by the inc

Sunday Express

Raw Story
Tampa Bay Times Sports
People Human Interest
The Conversation
New York Post